Your shopping cart is empty.
SPRING INTO SPRING SALE! Now through 4/24: All print orders over $100 are 10% off! No coupon needed, prices are already reduced. Sale ends 4/24 at midnight EST!
Feb 06, 2017
The hardest part of buying art is choosing the right size. So I'm really excited about a new feature in my website shop called the Wall Preview tool. This tool allows you to visualize what my art looks like on a wall, and helps you get an idea of what size would work best for your space. There are a number of room scenes to choose from, including bedroom, living room, nursery, office, etc. There are also a wide range of wall colors to choose from, which are all actual Benjamin Moore bestselling paint colors, so you can find one that closely matches your wall, and see how the art looks with it.
So, how do you use the Wall Preview? Here's how!
1. Select any photo from a category in my shop page. For this example, I'm using "Race Point Sunset II," an abstract Cape Cod seascape.
The product page for that photo will come up. To the right of the photo, you'll see a blue button marked "Wall Preview". Click on that.
2. The Wall Preview tool will open. The first thing you'll see is a living room scene with a white wall, and the art will look tiny above the couch. Change the artwork size from the menu marked "Size" at the top of the page. There are also menus for changing the wall color or the room scene.
3. If none of the color options match your wall, you can select a custom color from the gradiant to the right of the color squares. Just drag the black dot around inside the gradiant to choose the color you'd like. If you know the hex code of your wall color, you can also enter the code here.
4. If you want to see how a framed print looks on a wall, you can do that too! Click the X on the top right corner of the wall preview tool to close it and go back to the product page. To the right of the photo, you'll see there are three tabs marked Medium, Size, and Styles. Select the Styles tab, then select "Framed." A fourth tab will appear marked Frame. Click on the Frame tab, and then select from the frame/matte combination you like. Then, select the Wall Preview button.
5. Voila! Now you can see what a framed print looks like on a wall, and change the size, wall color, and room as you see fit.
So in summary, this is an awesome tool to help you figure out what size print would work best for your room. If you're totally redecorating, this might even help you pick a paint color to complement your new art!
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
I take great pride in my work and prints, and I want you to be completely happy with your investment in my art. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your print, you may return it within 14 days of delivery, and/or exchange it for another print. Prints must be returned in new condition, packaged carefully in the original packaging if possible. Your refund will be issued as soon as I receive the returned print. Please contact me if you would like to arrange a return or exchange. In the event that you receive a damaged or defective print, please let me know within 7 days of receipt, and I will arrange for a new print to be shipped to you at no additional cost.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
All of our prints are created using the latest generation of inkjet printers and inks, and printed on archival, professional fine art papers. Our archival prints are guaranteed not to fade or discolor for over 100 years when displayed in normal conditions. Framed and matted prints are assembled using acid-free, archival materials.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
Get exclusive updates on new releases, sales, gallery shows, and free home decor tips. Plus,
SAVE 15% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Enter your email below and we'll email you a 15% OFF coupon right now!
This offer is valid for NEW CUSTOMERS only.
We hate SPAM and will protect your email address.